We prepare applications for U.S citizenship to assist those who wish to represent themselves without an attorney. Now more than ever, we find ourselves surrounded by uncertainty and the demand for fast affordable help has never been higher. Why not take the last step and become a US Citizen? Benefits to US Citizenship include eliminating the threat of deportation and the need to renew your Green Card every 10 years.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We first determine if you are able to proceed with our service or if your situation requires the legal advice of an attorney.
- We prepare your application or petition from the information that you provide.
- We gather the required supporting documents from you or assist you with information on how to obtain the required supporting documents
- We prepare your package of documents in the most organized manor that the USCIS requires to ensure that your package is easy to navigate.
- We provide you with updates on when your package was filed or mailed for filing and provide you with the tracking number
- In cases where an electronic receipt is provided, we provide you with the receipt and are able to track your case in most instances and advise you on where you are in the process.
- If you are required to attend a biometrics appointment the USCIS will send you an appointment notice that includes the appointment date time and location.
It is at this point that our services will be complete. However, what you can expect to happen next is the following:
8. Next you will complete the interview with USCIS who will schedule this interview with you. After the interview you will take the citizenship test.
9. Next, You will receive a decision from the USCIS as to whether your citizenship application was approved, continued or denied.
10. If approved, you will receive notice to take the oath of allegiance if you are unable to take the oath the same day as your interview.