Limited Liability Company (LLC)
LLC Business Formation In Arizona
- STEP 1: We prepare the Articles of Organization and Arizona Corporation Commission cover sheet.
- STEP 2: We will show you how to obtain an EIN number for the LLC so you can open a bank account for the business.
- STEP 3: We deliver the signed Articles of Organization and cover sheet to the Arizona Corporation Commission and expedite filing.
- STEP 4: We fax a Notice of Filing to the appropriate newspaper in the county that the LLC is operating in for publication. They publish the Notice of Filing 1 time per week for 3 weeks. Note: In Pima County and Maricopa County the Corporation Commission handles the publication for you.
- STEP 5: We will send the Affidavit of Publication and cover sheet to the Arizona Corporation Commission for filing. There is no additional charge for this.
- STEP 6: The LLC formation is complete at this point.
Business Formations Rates:
$250 LLC Formation plus costs
$250 Operating Agreement
$150 Operating Agreement (with LLC Formation)
We have handled cases like this since 1992 so you can count on our experience!
We can prepare an Operating Agreement for your business for an additional fee.
Do you need an Arizona Statutory Agent /Arizona Registered Agent?
Choose AZ Statewide Paralegal as your Arizona Statutory Agent (similar to a Registered Agent in other states)
This is the person that accepts service of process on behalf of the Arizona Limited Liability Company or Arizona Corporation.
In Arizona, a Statutory Agent is required and a physical address for the LLC is required.
AZ Statewide Paralegal is proud to offer Statutory Agent services for those businesses in need of a local Tucson or Phoenix Statutory Agent.
ONLY $75.00 PER YEAR AUTOMATICALLY BILLED UNTIL YOU CANCEL
Our Arizona Statutory Agent Services include the following:
- A local established business with a physical address in Phoenix or Tucson, Arizona
- A business mailing address in Arizona that is the same as the Statutory Agent Address
- We accept service of process on behalf of your business and notify the business immediately